Imaginatively named CD II contains the tracks:
- Take Me Home: a hopeful tale of old school sweethearts who meet by chance after family break-ups
- All She Wrote: a haunting song about why she left
- Wouldn’t It Be Better: when absence just makes the heart grow cold
- It’s Easy: when you are lucky enough to have friends & lovers with whom you can just be yourself
- Heal the Wounds: why do we always argue just before falling asleep?
- Is This My Television?: if the Turing test did emotions …
- Some People: some people love you, some people hate you – you can’t please all of the people all of the time
- I Never Dreamt: an apology for unthinking callousness towards love in our youth.
When written like that, it seems like a depressing album but it really isn’t – the music and catchy choruses bring hope to the saddest of them all!!